Among its many duties the Public Works Department is responsible for ensuring that professional engineering practices are strictly adhered to in all commercial, industrial, and residential development and redevelopment projects in the community.
Public Works Engineering duties include:
- Assisting in the planning process
- Enforcing utility, storm drainage and environmental requirements
- Identifying other specific areas of concern
- Reviewing and approving all construction plans
- Working closely with developers, architects and engineers
Right of Way/Excavation Permits