Public Works

Permits & Applications

Below are links to various permits and applications for the Public Works Department.  Once you have completed the form(s), you can submit them with your check payable to City of Trotwood to the Public Works Department at 2400 Olive Road, Trotwood, Ohio  45426.  For more information, call 937-837-1702.

    Water & Sewer Tap-Ins

    Assigning or Changing a Street Address

    Storm Water Billing

    Additional Applications:

    Contact Us: