Learn About

Driveway, Sidewalk, Curb or Gutter Repairs

Permit Applications

Below are links to various permits and applications for the Public Works Department. Once you have completed the form(s), you can submit them with your check payable to City of Trotwood to the Public Works Department at 2400 Olive Road, Trotwood, Ohio 45426. For more information, call 937-837-1702.

Driveways, Sidewalks, Curb & Gutter: Right-of-Way /Excavation Permit

Water & Sewer Tap-Ins

Assigning or Changing a Street Address

Storm Water Billing

Contact Us: