How Do I?

Apply for Employment or Permits

Employment Opportunities

To apply for a position with the City of Trotwood, click here to be redirected to the Human Resources page where you can learn about job openings.

Stormwater Permits:  All residential and public properties with impervious areas will receive a stormwater bill as mandated by the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency.  The City of Trotwood has established a policy/procedure for providing a credit or reduction against the storm drainage service charge for stormwater detention provided on non-residential properties in an effort to provide equity and consistency in the application of service charges to individual properties.  Contact the Public Works Department for more information at 937/837-1702 or via email to Eric G. Baxter, Operations Manager at

You may also open the following permits: