PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT
Based on the success of its small shop manufacturers located along the Wolf Creek Pike corridor and its proximity to the S.R. 49/U.S. 35 ‘Trotwood Connector’ just 0.5 mile away, over a decade ago the city developed its first industrial park, Trotwood Commerce Park.
Trotwood’s 62-acre park is a dedicated Enterprise Zone and Federal HUB (Historically Underutilized Business) Zone, which guarantees government contracting preference for companies qualifying under this SBA (Small Business Administration) program.
Commerce Park’s infrastructure and amenities include:
- $20,000 per acre, lots sized to user needs
- 5 miles from I-70, 9 miles from I-75, 11 miles from Dayton International Airport
- 62 acres, 32 and 30-acre tracts
- Immediately available construction ready parcels
- Light industrial / warehousing, zoned L-I
- Railroad spur, interior roads, sidewalks, retaining lake
- Shopping, restaurants within 2 miles, child care available within 5 miles
- Trained, available workforce close by
- Water, electric, gas, 3-phase power, fiber optic available