Zoning Permits & Applications

Zoning Permits & Applications

Applications should be submitted and paid for online by using the below links.

If filling out a paper application, please submit materials and payment to the City of Trotwood Planning and Development, 3035 Olive Road, Trotwood, OH 45426 via mail or by dropping it off in the white Utility Secure Dropbox located outside of the Government Building, next to the blue mailbox. Please send your check, money order, or cashier's check payable to the City of Trotwood. We do not take payments over the phone.

PLEASE NOTE: Applications will not be processed without the application fee. 

Residential and Commercial Zoning Permit Applications