Permits & Reservations

Permits are required for Garage Sales and/or to participate in the Citywide Garage Sale.  There is no fee for either permit, but the city is required to have your garage sale on record in our files.

To reserve a park shelter or the Pavilion at Madison Park, an application and fee are required.  Once you complete the application, you can submit it to the Public Works Department with a check payable to City of Trotwood.  Public Works is located at 2400 Olive Road, Trotwood, OH  45426, and can be reached by calling 937-837-1702.

Click on the appropriate permit or application below: