Property Maintenance Appeals Board Vacancies

Kara Landis Community News

The City of Trotwood is looking to fill vacancies on the Property Maintenance Appeals Board.

If interested, you must be an elector of the City to be considered for this volunteer position. Volunteer applications may be found on the City’s website, and are also available at the Trotwood Government Center. Applications must be received by the Clerk of Council no later than Friday, September 3, 2021, by 5:00 p.m.

< Prev PostBack to NewsNext Post >

Share this Post