Kara LandisCommunity News

The City of Trotwood Planning Commission has a vacant seat and is seeking a volunteer to serve the remainder of an unexpired term. The Commission is mandated by the Trotwood City Charter to conduct business on topics related to planning and zoning land use. The Board meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m., as needed.

You must be an elector of the City to be considered for this volunteer position. Volunteer applications may be found on the City’s website or by clicking this link: Volunteer Application. Completed applications should be submitted to the Clerk of Council by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, April 29, 2024. You may submit your application in person on the second floor of the Government Center during business hours or by U.S. mail, fax, or e-mail.

< Prev PostBack to NewsNext Post >

Share this Post