trotwood default icon image

City of Trotwood Seeks Volunteers to Fill Board Vacancies

catapult Community News

The City of Trotwood is seeking to fill several vacancies on some of its Boards – the Board of Zoning Appeals, Civil Service, Community Reinvestment Housing Council (CRA) and Property Maintenance. Citizens who are interested in serving must be voting residents of Trotwood.

These are volunteer positions which require an application and interview. More information can be found on the City’s website at under “Government” or by calling the Deputy Clerk of Council, Sandy Riege Fuller, at 937-854-7212.

Click here for further details

volunteers needed poster

< Prev PostBack to NewsNext Post >

Share this Post