City of Trotwood Boards and Commissions Vacancies

Ciara Lewis Community News

The City of Trotwood is looking to fill vacancies for: Civil Service Commission, Public Safety Committee, and Board of Zoning Appeals.

If interested, you must be an elector of the City to be considered for this volunteer position. Volunteer applications may be found on the City’s website, and are also available at the Trotwood Government Center during business hours, by appointment only. Please contact Kara Landis, Clerk of Council, to schedule an appointment. Applications must be received by the Clerk of Council no later than Friday, June 11, 2021, by 5:00 p.m.

< Prev PostBack to NewsNext Post >

Share this Post