Produce Incubator Farm Program Informational Meeting
Interested in starting a farm?
Central State University and the City of Trotwood are recruiting participants for their PRODUCE INCUBATOR FARM PROGRAM for aspiring farmers wanting to start their own farm business. This program begins March 2021.
Program participants will receive the following benefits at no charge:
• Over 60 hours of hands-on training on all aspects (growing, planning and business skills) of operating a market farm
• A small plot on an incubator farm site for participants to grow produce
• Supplies for their first three seasons
• Markets for farmers to sell produce they grow
• Support in developing a business plan, accessing USDA grant programs and finding land at the end of the program
Interested in learning more and applying? Please see the link below for informational meetings:
Interested but unable to attend a session? Contact Marc Amante at email@example.com.