CITY OF TROTWOOD
NOTICE OF OPEN POSITION
MARCH 10, 2022
NATURE OF WORK
The City of Trotwood is now accepting employment applications for the positions of Seasonal Maintenance/Lawn Mowers.
This position requires assisting the City of Trotwood’s Public Works Department – Road Crew in providing lawn mowing, leaf-pick up services and other duties for community needs as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Full-time position: 40 hours per week
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- This position ends December 23, 2022
- High School graduate, GED or equivalent certificate
- Must pass a pre-employment background check
- Must possess a valid Ohio Driver’s License
- Must possess an acceptable driving record
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must work effectively with other City personnel and the public
Please apply online at: https://trotwood.org/human-resources/employment.
THE CITY OF TROTWOOD IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Share this Post