City of Trotwood
The City of Trotwood is looking for dependable people to perform general maintenance work consisting of maintenance and repair of public streets, parks, equipment, and facilities. This will require some operation of City owned equipment.
- High School graduation or GED.
- Some training in or experience in parks maintenance, general repairs etc. is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with less than 6 points.
- Ability to work outside, in inclement weather.
- Ability to ambulate over rough terrain, bend, stand/sit for long periods of time
- An acceptable background check.
Applications may be downloaded from www.trotwood.org (HR or Fire & Rescue) pages and returned to Human Resources, 3035 Olive Road, Trotwood, OH 45426 or by filling out the form after you click on “Apply for Job” button.
Share this Post